New to Canada?
The Canada Revenue Agency is hosting an interactive webinar for newcomers to Canada on benefits and credits. The webinar will provide:
- an overview of the various benefit and credits.
- information on how to apply for them and continue getting your payments.
- information on other topics such as the underground economy, scams, and CRA services.
You’ll be able to ask questions and we’ll be answering them throughout the webinar. If you’re an organization that offers services to newcomers, we encourage you to register for the webinar and share the registration information with your clients.
The webinar is on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at the following times:
- Newfoundland, and Labrador 3:30 p.m.
- Maritimes 3:00 p.m.
- Quebec, Ontario, Nunavut 2:00 p.m.
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan 1:00 p.m.
- Alberta, Northwest Territories 12:00 p.m.
- British Columbia 12:00 p.m. MS, 11a.m. PST
- Yukon 11:00 a.m.
Duration: 45 minutes
Click here to register.