Please join us for an informative workshop to answer any questions you may have regarding your finances. Take part in a virtual conversation with a representative from the Canadian Foundation for Economic Education, and other seniors in your community, to gain a better understanding of your financial issues and concerns.
Topics of discussion include:
A review of goal setting, and planning for our future as we face life events. A focus on end of life planning will be made, with an emphasis on:
- Adjusting our plans, as we are faced with Life Events
- Dealing with illness, and end of life considerations
- Remaining in control, POA for Health and Wealth
- Making estate arrangements including your Will
- Arranging funerals, burials; preplanning
- A full 30 minutes will be dedicated to Q and A time
Click here to register.