June is Free Education Month at Small Business BC
Small Business BC, in partnership with WorkSafeBC, is excited to announce the return of an annual highlight in our educational calendar.
For the entire month, the webinars and Talk to an Expert Advisory sessions are completely FREE, with learning designed to help your business prepare for the busy summer season.
- Creating a Website for Your Business (June 7)
- How to Launch Your Product in Today’s World (June 14)
- Market Research for Your Business – Package (June 17 & 22)
- Land Acknowledgements Workshop (June 17)
- How to Run a Successful Food and Beverage Business (June 30)
Available Talk to an Expert Sessions
These one-on-one advisory sessions offer entrepreneurs the opportunity to speak and ask tailored questions to a range of specialist business advisors.
- Talk to a Workers’ Compensation Expert (June 9 & 22)
- Talk to a Technology Operations Expert (June 16)
- Talk to a Business Broker (June 10)
- Talk to a Website Expert (June 29)
Please Note: Attendance of Talk to an Expert advisory sessions will be on a first-come, first-served basis, with a limit of two first-time sessions per client.