Paying for postsecondary education is far more challenging this year. Summer jobs will be in short supply, many RESPs have lost value and Canada’s unemployment rate is the highest it has been in decades. At the same time, the federal government has announced new supports for students and there are multiple sources of funding from post-secondary institutions and other organizations. This webcast will provide practical strategies and options for students and parents as they navigate school affordability in a turbulent year. You will hear:
- An update on student loan programs and government supports
- A look-ahead to the fall of 2020 in terms of online education and cost considerations
- RESP and personal finance strategies
- Sources of funding from schools, the community and organizations
- Ideas to navigate a smaller summer jobs market.
Click here to find out more and how to register. (Please note you will be redirected to NTT/Arkadin’s website, The Globe and Mail’s webcast partner, to register for this event.)