The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education (www.cfee.org) together with IG Wealth Management, has organized a series of FREE virtual workshops designed to help seniors develop a better understanding of financial issues relevant and important to them.
Our goal for the workshops is to help participants:
- learn how to set and reach financial goals
- adapt, plan for and manage retirement from a financial perspective
- recognize various expenses and plan a practical budget
- learn how to continue saving in retirement
- plan and start a second career
- cope with the loss of a partner or spouse
- make estate arrangements
The workshops will also address the financial challenges of living in a COVID-19 pandemic.
The sessions will be offered repeatedly to accommodate the schedules of older adults across all time zones. To register, please click on the Zoom registration link that you desire.
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 – 10-11:30 a.m. EST, Eastern Region (English)
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 – 3-4:30 p.m. EST, Western Region (English)
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021 – 11-12:30 p.m. EST, Central Region (English)
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 – 2-3:30 p.m. EST, French All Regions
These workshops will be presented on the Zoom videoconferencing platform.