The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education (www.cfee.org) together with IG Wealth Management, has organized a series of virtual workshops (offered in both French and English) designed to help seniors develop a better understanding of financial issues relevant and important to them. The session is based on research completed by CFEE around key life planning and money management challenges faced by all Canadians regardless of their age, background or goals. Content for the workshop deals with the relevant issues and life events faced by attendees that register. The interactive, FREE virtual workshops follow lessons learned in similar workshops offered coast-to-coast in-person prior to the Pandemic, and virtually since March of 2020.
Join attendees from across Canada for this live virtual event.
Our goal for the workshops is to help participants:
- learn how to set and reach financial goals as one ages and deals with life challenges and changes
- adapt, plan for and manage retirement from a wellness and a financial perspective
- recognize various expenses through life changes and plan a practical budget around those transitions
- learn how to live comfortably achieving your personal goals in retirement
- manage changes related to chronic and life changing health issues and learn how to cope with the loss of a partner or spouse
- deal with death and dying and the complexities of funeral and estate arrangements
The workshop will also address the financial challenges of living in a COVID-19 pandemic.
This workshop will be presented by Kevin Maynard, VP of the Canadian Foundation for Economic Education, and hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform.
Click here to register.