The Canadian Foundation for Economic Education (www.cfee.org), together with the Oshawa Senior Community Centres, is organizing a virtual workshop designed to help seniors develop a better understanding of financial issues relevant and important to them.
Our goal for the workshops is to help participants:
- learn how to set and reach financial goals
- adapt, plan for and manage retirement from a financial perspective
- recognize various expenses and plan a practical budget
- learn how to continue saving in retirement
- plan and start a second career
- cope with the loss of a partner or spouse
- make estate arrangements
The workshop will also address the financial challenges of living in a COVID-19 pandemic.
This workshop will be presented by Kevin Maynard, Vice-President of the Canadian Foundation for Economic Education, and hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform.
Click here to register.