Join this webinar on Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 to learn the relationship between financial health and mental health and the strategies to help break the negative cycle between the two.
What’s in the Webinar?
Money management is more than just basic math. Our emotions, habits, experiences, and psychological factors can impact our ability to manage finances. For those of us who experience anxiety, depression, ADHD, bipolar disorder, addiction, or other mental health challenge, it can be even harder.
In this webinar, a closer look will be taken at the relationship between financial health and mental health and provide strategies to help break the negative cycle between the two. Topics will include:
- The 2-way connection between financial health and mental health
- Strategies to help break the negative feedback loop
- Strategies for adopting the practice of actively saving
- A review of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada survey: “Financial Well-Being”
- Financial therapists; what do they do and could it help me?
To register, click on one of the 3 time slots below:
If you are struggling to manage your finances or want to learn how to support a friend or family member who is struggling, this webinar is for you. Register today!