Below are some upcoming CFEE events/programs you may be interested in:
- CFEE will be launching the new “Let’s Talk Money: Seniors” program on Monday, January 24, 2022 from 1:30 – 2:15 p.m. EST, with our partner Scotiabank. Click here to register for this event.
- CFEE will be presenting a national virtual professional development session for teachers on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST with our partner Intuit sharing information on a range of resources and strategies. Click here to register.
- CFEE will be launching the new “FinLit 101” program on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. with our partner National Bank. Click here to register.
- Registration is now open for youth to sign up to participate in the “My Money, My Future Challenge” program for youth ages 14-18 with a chance to win $10,000. Click here to learn more.
- Registration is now open for this year’s “Talk With Our Kids About Money” program for youth ages 8-14 with a chance to win $2,000. Click here to learn more.